Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Days

Noah McMurray, Grillmaster



Hey all!

We had a great week: more participation from the ward members; I'm feeling more confident; our studies are increasingly effective; and as a result we're having some great teaching opportunities.  

It's looking like a stormy day today, but we're not worried.  I need to get some more pictures; they'll be coming soon.  

I wish Dad a Happy Belated Father's Day. I feel bad for the lateness of my congratulations and I apologize.  A card is coming his way.  

So San Antonio won the NBA Finals, huh?  Our Zone Leaders are going to be disappointed, if they don't already know about it.  Try to have fun at Girls' Camp. Mom: I know that it's a whirlwind, but I also know that you can weather it.  How are the Stanley Cup Finals going? (They're over.  The Kings won.)

The Father's Day dinner pics are awesome, by the way. Noah looks like a boss.  

I will definitely remember Sister Mae Williams (an ailing ward member) in my prayers. 

Love,
Elder McMurray

No comments:

Post a Comment