Monday, December 1, 2014

The Week Before Thanksgiving (a belated post)



Last week's entry was delayed by a family trip for Thanksgiving.  While Elder McMurray was working hard in Omaha, his family was in upstate New York, visiting relatives, and touring the Kirtland Temple, and going sledding:



 
Hey, y'all!



This past week, we witnessed the opposition to our investigator coming to Church.  Her physical ailments have been giving her a lot of problems and we're gonna be fasting for her.  Sorry, no pics this week, but they're coming next week, I promise!  We're looking forward to some great Thanksgiving activities with Bishop and a few other families in the ward.  And Elder Royal's 19th birthday is on Wednesday; he's growing up! 



I love y'all and I send my thoughts and prayers in return and I appreciate yours in our behalf. 



Love,

Elder McMurray



P.S. Do you have any family names that need temple work done, just in preparation for upcoming temple trips? Send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment