Monday, December 22, 2014

Baptismal Day



 
Stained glass "quilt" at Winter Quarters Temple


Hey, all!

I deeply apologize for not uploading any photos.  I didn't bring my camera!  Stupid me!  Don't worry, they'll be coming next week.




It's good to hear that things are well down south.  What a great week!  Christmas Zone Conference was incredible and the singing went absolutely immaculately.  I am happy to announce that Judy Austin was baptized and confirmed this weekend!  Elder Royal and his companion Elder Johnson were able to come down from Trendwood in Lincoln to attend the baptism.  Elder Royal performed it and he did an exquisite job.  I did the confirmation and it was wonderful as was the Christmas singing program in Sacrament meeting. 

We're looking forward to Skyping this Thursday.  I thank you so much for the wonderful gift box.  Everything was (the edible stuff) and is (the non-edible stuff) terrific.

Merry Christmas to y'all, and to y'all a good week!

Love,
Elder McMurray 

No comments:

Post a Comment