Monday, July 21, 2014

Small Town, U.S.A.




The road to our meetinghouse

Hey, All!!

Well, another week in Glenwood has come and gone.  We did service at the YMCA (cleaning the men's locker room...a gross job, but somebody's gotta do it), taught a bunch of less-actives, and with Bishop's go-ahead, are starting to invite ward members to think of non-members that they can invite to the upcoming fireside/ice cream social.  One of the Elders in Clarinda has gone to town on the sewing machines at the quilting store and made a bunch of ties for the missionaries in the District.  I'll send you pics; he did a pretty good job.  The other Elder made a table runner for the mission president's wife and a few other things and she was so overcome that she wept.  Thankfully, they seem to be staying busy with missionary work.  I haven't gotten a chance to sing again yet, but I'll try to get something set up for the Sunday before transfers, which are in the first week of August.  We'll see what happens.
 
The Glenwood Meetinghouse steeple



I love you all and I wish you a wonderful week.  I thank you for your continued prayerful support and I continue to send mine in return.

Love, 

Elder McMurray

No comments:

Post a Comment