Monday, July 14, 2014

As High As An Elephant's Eye



Hey, Dad!

It's good to hear that everyone else is doing well.  I heard about Germany's victory and Brazil's defeat.  Is everyone, including Noah, all soccered out, at least for awhile?  Brazil's going to throw a fit for a time, but they'll bounce back.  


I need to send everyone some pics of the corn.  More pics are coming, I promise!

Things in Glenwood are going well.  Here's the thing about the Ward: the active members are super solid, most of the less-actives have to work through some pretty big issues and problems, and our investigators need patient persistence.  One of them has some big Word of Wisdom problems...  However, he and his mom bore surprisingly solid testimonies in Fast Sunday a couple of weeks ago.  Hers was fine, his was kind of reminded me of back home, but overall, not bad.  We're keeping up hope.  We had some great exchanges with the Shenandoah Ward Elders this past week.  They're in our District and live in the town of Clarinda in the basement of a Quilting Store owned by some members of the Shenandoah Ward. 

Oh, we got to go to the Temple last week and we saw the newest film!  It is terrific!  I'm so sorry that I didn't request some Family File names, it totally slipped my mind for some reason.  The next time we go, I'll definitely ask you for some. 

Mom and Dad, thank you both for keeping me updated on the happenings at home.  I was wondering if you could send me my glasses prescription, just in case anything happens.  

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers and I extend mine in return.   

I love y'all,
Elder McMurray

No comments:

Post a Comment