Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Farewell to Elder Smith and A January Thaw




 
Is the snowman sad because he's melting in the unseasonably warm weather, or because Elder Smith has finished his mission and gone home?  A little of both, my friends.  A little of both.

Hey, y'all!



Well, Elder Smith has finished his mission.  Those last six weeks just flew by.  It was a sweet departure, but we're both looking forward to the future.  I'm with one of the Fremont missionaries, Elder Andersen, for at least a few days.  He actually came out with me and he's a good guy.  We find out where we'll be Thursday.  



Things are going well; we're working hard but the weather's been super mild for the past week and will probably be so for at least another week.  No worries.  I'm enjoying the work and I hope that things continue to go well. 



I hope that y'all are doing likewise.  I love you and wish you a good week.

Transfers are Thursday.  Hard to say what's up ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment